August 16, 2018, 01:23:36 pm

News:

Welcome to the Platino support forum!

Perfect Lap

Started by ARayon, June 07, 2015, 12:34:16 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

ARayon

Perfect Lap is a casual iOS game I made in recent days. As you will see, it is a very very silly game...just tap with precision to make the perfect lap!

link : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/perfect-lap/id941750689?mt=8

Bye!

peachpellen

Wow - I see what you mean by being "silly", as in it is simple - but I love how it looks. I think the design is really good looking, simplistic and clean but appealing, neat :-)

I'll download it tomorrow and check it out then leave you a rating and review. Looking forward to adding it to the work phone to show at conferences etc. Really cool!

- Peach :-)

johngould

Just tried it.  It's awesome!  Really nice, clean look.  And yes, very simple, yet somewhat addictive - I managed to get down to 65 so far...

Nice work, you're going to force me to step up my game when it comes to making slick demos!  :)

--John

peachpellen

I am a little late to get to this, but I have been playing it today and it's FANTASTIC! It's such a simple concept but you made it look great, and it's genuinely enjoyable and addictive. I have enjoyed your previous games but this is a standout favorite for me.

One update you might consider in the future could be allowing the user to do more laps, like a 3 lap mode - and/or a mode where you can keep playing as it speeds up until you die.

I'll write a review now - again, fantastic game :-) Thank you for sharing it with us.

@John I got a "1" once - the rest have been more like 60.

peachpellen

Last thought - you should be able to still see your scores for each side somehow at the end, to post on social media - I can't screenshot fast enough and I need to show John that my scores are way better than his now  ;)

johngould

June 12, 2015, 02:08:25 pm #5 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:12:38 pm by johngould
I was just going to say, although you are the reflex master, Peach, I want to see some proof!  :D

You can go to the leaderboards and see your best score there, but I don't think it updates all the time.  I thought I had gotten 55, but it's still showing 65.  Oh well, I'll have to keep working towards that elusive '0'!  ;)

EDIT:  Getting closer!!!  http://puu.sh/imv5H/ad4bb900c5.jpg

peachpellen

June 12, 2015, 03:12:40 pm #6 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 03:27:59 pm by peachpellen
Boom http://puu.sh/imz9D/9b74ef5020.PNG

PS - My best score is 93. It looks to be on Game Center but I need to add you as a friend to compare ours, I'll do so now  ;D

*Edit: I see you got a 0 on one side too - I haven't had a 0 overall, and I'm doubtful I will - but damn @ 27, I haven't had 27 total yet - that's crazy. Stop playing games and go do some work XD

*Edit2: I got 24. I had one that was 0, 1, 0 but then died before getting a final score. Next time.

johngould

Oh, I see!  I thought you meant you got a TOTAL of 1!!!  Well, you do have me beat with a 24, and wow - 0,1,0?  Yeah, that would have been impressive indeed, even if the last number had been much higher.  Okay, okay, gotta go eat dinner.  I don't see you on GameCenter - I'm gouldjw, for anyone out there who wants to add me!  :)

ARayon

Thank you both for your comments!

I'll keep that in mind for future versions!

Bye!

peachpellen

FYI - I was playing this while flying recently. Really great game  :) (Didn't beat my best score yet, though)

kimmysawi

Quote from: johngould on June 12, 2015, 03:32:12 pmOh, I see!  I thought you meant you got a TOTAL of 1!!! see reviews of phenq diet pills  Well, you do have me beat with a 24, and wow - 0,1,0?  Yeah, that would have been impressive indeed, even if the last number had been much higher.  Okay, okay, gotta go eat dinner.  I don't see you on GameCenter - I'm gouldjw, for anyone out there who wants to add me!  :)

Go Up