September 22, 2017, 10:37:55 pm

News:

Welcome to the Platino support forum!
We've got some huge Platino 4 updates coming very soon, so check back here next week.

July, 2017

FAQ

Started by peachpellen, February 15, 2015, 03:53:52 pm

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

peachpellen

FAQs about Platino
Please post below if you feel something should be added to the list :-)

Where can I get Platino?
You can download it right here.

How do I install Platino?
We have instructions in a readme file in the download, as well as online here.

Where's your documentation? How do I find out about your APIs?
You can find our docs and APIs here.

I used to use some Animo tools, which Lanica sold. Where are they now?

• Spriteloq - will be back online soon. Stay tuned, a link will be added here at that time.

• Animo Sprites - is available here as SpriteHelper.

• Animo Particles is available here, as Particle Designer.

• Animo Code - is available here as CodeHelper

• Animo Fonts - has been discontinued

I had a license of Platino before it was acquired by Black Gate Games, what now?
Everyone who purchased a license of Platino prior to the acquisition, whether it was new or expired, can get Platino for free. Go to our store and register an account using the email address your license was tied to. Once you login, you will see it is available for download on the left of the page. You do not need to buy it again.

If I had 6 months on my license, if my new license 6 months as well, or is it a full year?
We have removed the subscription model entirely, making Platino available for a one-time fee. You will never need to renew your license.

Where can I find sample code?
On our sample code page or on our GitHub, whichever you prefer.

I have a sample I'd like to share, can I get it on your page?
Absolutely. Get in touch with us using our contact form, support system, or by emailing me directly at peach[at]blackgategames[dot]com. We can add your sample to our page and github, list you as the developer and link to your website or Twitter, whatever you prefer.

What is the best way to keep updated on new releases, new samples, etc.?
You have a few options; you can follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook and you can sign up for our newsletter. (We don't spam, ever.)

Go Up